At Toll Brothers, we know that a community is made up of more than houses, and that it is only as strong as the people in it. When we build a new community, we believe in adding something vital to the area, something that measurably contributes to the lives within the community in a positive and dynamic way. We take our social responsibility to heart, and we believe in corporate community responsibility. That's why each member of our team takes an active role in giving back to the neighborhoods we build. This commitment is given life through Toll Brothers' ongoing involvement in local community organizations.
Although Toll Brothers focuses on the individuals within each of our communities, we are a national company – our communities are home to thousands of people in many regions of the country. With this in mind, we contribute to major regional and national organizations – such as the American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, American Red Cross, March of Dimes, and others – among other corporate charities.
Toll Brothers does more than just build houses – we build communities.
Toll Brothers, Inc. Company Contributions
In addition to encouraging and supporting the generous number of donations and charitable works performed by our employees in offices and communities nationwide, Toll Brothers also contributes to a wide variety of causes as a company. Although the vast list of charities that Toll Brothers supports is ever-growing, the sampling below offers a glimpse of its unique diversity:
- Metropolitan Opera
- Community Food Share, a food bank in Colorado
- Poughkeepsie Journal, supplying newspapers to schools
- Anti-Defamation League, for the Americanism Award Benefit
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, 2007 Renaissance Ball
- Rainbow Center, a therapeutic equestrian center
- Special Olympics Michigan
- Danforth Foundation for Children, supporting the Ebenezer building for homeless Honduran children
- Boy Scouts of America, for Camps program
- All Starrs Project, Inc., for inner city youth programs
- Literacy Volunteers of Collier County, Florida, for the 2007 Literacy
- Alphabet Project
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- Jacksonville, Florida Humane Society
- Gowaness Dredgers Canoe Club, fundraiser for environmental restoration
- Seeds of Peace, an organization devoted to restoring peace in the Middle East
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Metro Detroit
- Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic
- Countless other charitable pursuits