Richwoods is a 500-acre, master-planned development in southeast Frisco. This gated community of luxurious single-family homes offers many desirable amenities including a clubhouse with wellness center, resort-style pool, nature trails, playgrounds, parks, and athletic fields. Enjoy a convenient neighborhood drop-off zone for Richwoods students of nearby Vandeventer Middle School, a new state-of-the-art educational facility!
- Award-winning Frisco ISD schools located within one mile.
- Private streets, guard-house and 3 gated entries.
- Resort-style amenities exclusive to Richwoods homeowners.
- Convenient access to Highway 121 and surrounding business centers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Proximity to Frisco's premier shopping, dining, and world-class entertainment venues.
Located 3 minutes from the Sam Rayburn Tollway, Richwoods is both convenient and private with a planned guard gated entrance on Independence Parkway. Homeowners will have immediate access to the major business centers, shopping, restaurants, and attractions that Frisco has to offer. Richwoods is also comfortably close to other bustling areas in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex such as Plano, Allen, and McKinney.
Richwoods consists of the following collections:
Enjoy Frisco's outstanding schools, prime location, proximity to every convenience you may need, and the quality craftsmanship of a Toll Brothers home.
Quick Delivery Homes Available
Frisco, TX • Collin
School District: Frisco
Home Type: Single Family
Community Type: Resort
Priced From: Upper $500,000s
More info ContactDirections