Come home to Sequoia Glen, a dynamic community set amongst the sequoia trees in the desirable Education Hill neighborhood of Redmond. Fostering a true community spirit among neighbors, this thoughtfully designed community centers around attractive landscaped common areas. Homeowners can choose between several home designs across two collections; the esteemed Signature Collection and the luxurious Towns Collection. Served by the Lake Washington School District, this community features 1.3 acres of open space including a large community park and play structure. Sequoia Glen’s ideal location offers easy access to several major employment centers and is only minutes from the many conveniences of downtown Redmond, Bellevue and Woodinville Wine Country.
- Enjoy 1.3 acres of private open space.
- Large community park with playground surrounded by gorgeous, mature trees.
- Acclaimed Lake Washington School District including Norman Rockwell Elementary, Redmond Junior High, and Redmond High Schools.
- Beautifully landscaped commons areas and a well-designed community enrich the strong community spirit.
- Quick access to I-405 and Hwy 520 lending a quick commute to major employment centers.
Sequoia Glen consists of the following collections: