As the nation's leading builder of luxury homes, we know that you are an important part of our success. That's why we've tailored the home buying experience to support Real Estate Agents to enhance and champion their sales efforts.
Our excellent reputation for quality craftsmanship, elegant design, and extraordinary customer service has earned us loyalty from our home buyers and respect from our peers. We are honored to have won the three most coveted awards in the home building industry: America's Best Builder, National Builder of the Year, and the National Housing Quality Award.
In addition, we have been chosen as the First Place Winner for Innovative Product Design in the Big Builder Apex Awards - where we were also recognized for Leadership and Management, and Operational Excellence, and named as one of the Most Admired Big Builders of the Year.
We offer a wide variety of communities in excellent locations, spacious and elegant home designs, and thousands of options for customizing - allowing you to help each of your clients build a true dream home. As your partner in building those dreams, we promise our unwavering support, dedication, and integrity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When I visit a Toll Brothers sales center, should I register my clients?
- Yes. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and your clients. To ensure a seamless experience and payment of commission earnings, a Real Estate Agent Co-Op Program Registration Form must be completed at the time of your client's first visit to a specific Toll Brothers community. If the client has visited the community and was previously registered by a Toll Brothers sales representative, it will void the possibility of the real estate agent earning a commission on a sale. Anytime your clients visit a new Toll Brothers community, you must make it a point to register them through the Co-Op Program.
- How long does my client's registration last?
- While client registration timeframes vary by region, the minimum is 30 days following the first visit. Provided your buyer enters into an agreement of sale within your region's specified timeframe, your registration is protected, and you will be paid the co-op fee. We understand that your client may need more time, and that is okay. If they are still deciding on a home, you can extend the timeframe by re-registering the customer prior to the expiration date.
- Do I need to be present for the agreement of sale?
- As part of the Co-Op Program, Toll Brothers is committed to making the process smooth and seamless for you and your client. Our sales representatives handle all of the agreement paperwork, so it is not necessary for you to attend agreement of sale. However, you are welcome to attend, should you choose to be present for your clients and to stay in the loop on the process.
- Do I need to attend settlement?
- While you are not required to attend settlement, your commission check will be issued at settlement. If you prefer to receive your commission the day of settlement, you should attend. Otherwise, we will make arrangements to have it sent to you.
- Am I paid on the base house price?
- In most areas, your commission is paid on the base house price. To be certain of the details, you will want to check with our local sales center to find out how the commission is structured for your area.
A small token of my appreciation for all of your assistance in helping my client and his family achieve their dream. I know that without your help along the way, this would not have happened. Have a toast for all you've done. It went above and beyond! Thanks!
Karen, The Swede Team - VA
It was really great to meet you the other day and tour your model. Howard and I look forward to bringing a buyer for your townhouses. Please keep us in mind if any of your clients need an agent to help them sell their current home. We love referrals! Thank you!
Howard & Kelly, The Swede Team - VA
Thank you for your all your assistance and hard work in managing [my client's] new home construction project in such a fine, professional manner… you always went the extra step to try and get it for our client. Thank you! I know as a project manager… it is your job not only to get the job done correctly, completely, on time, and within budget, but it is also your job to keep the clients happy. All in all, you did that! Thank you!
Martha, Fairfax Realty Inc. - MD
I have many international clients that are looking for high quality, large size homes in high demand areas of the United States. I find Toll Brothers to be the number one luxury home builder as they meet my clients requirements. The Toll Brothers Heritage staff have been very patient, open and cooperative in working with me and my international clients. With our team work, I have sold six Toll Brothers homes in the last two years. I look forward to working with Toll Brothers on their future projects.
Jacquelene, Century 21 - CA
This is to express my appreciation for your informative and knowledgeable staff at Hawthorn Woods Country Club at the Signature models. Cathy Wiesneth is a pleasure to deal with. She is always available by email and phone calls to both my clients and myself. It is very nice to have a REALTOR®-friendly salesperson who understands that our clients are very important to us and that we can all work together which leads to a successful closing.
Linda, Century 21 - IL
I wanted to take a moment to thank you personally for all of the help and hard work that you and your colleagues at Toll Brothers provided on the sale of Broadmoor Circle. I know that the Deacons are happy in their new home and are enjoying the condo lifestyle. Whether it was meeting with them to discuss the various changes to enlarge their master bedroom closet, counseling them on the options available to them for flooring, finishes, and fixtures, explaining the sales contract and remaining building process, or walking them through the various models, you made my job as a buyer's agent so much easier and less stressful than experiences I've had with some of your competitors. I came to completely trust you and your staff with my buyers, allowing me to stand back and watch you do your jobs. Your professionalism and easy manner made both my clients and me feel completely at ease.
Walter, Wilson & Whitehouse - MI
In my 15+ years in real estate, I have worked with numerous builders but none as professional and as easy to work with as Toll Brothers. I have introduced many clients to the Toll communities, and on every occasion we were greeted with enthusiasm and a knowledgeable staff. The sales staff immediately makes your client feel welcome and takes the fear out of buying new construction. The process is so easy! All the REALTOR® has to do is walk in a Toll sales office, and you can be assured your client is in very capable hands. The sales staff handles every detail from there. What could be easier, and you end up with very satisfied clients too. I would not hesitate to take a client to any Toll Brothers community.
Jackie, Baid Warner - MA
I wanted to thank you for your patience and professionalism during our recent transaction. It was a pleasure dealing with you and your company.
Mary, GMAC - MA
No words seem adequate to describe the extraordinary service and professionalism you showed my clients and me over the past year as Toll Brothers built them their dream home. I have been a real estate agent in Montgomery County for over 22 years, and I have met many new home sales reps. In my opinion, your politeness, respectfulness, preparedness, straightforwardness, and professionalism are tops in the industry!
Tim, Llewellyn Realtors - MD
A buyer's decision to purchase a home is based upon many tangible and intangible variables. In this case, I am confident that Jerilee Peterson's sales and process management skills made the final difference. Jerilee proved to be not only extremely professional, personable, and knowledgeable about the product but also skilled at follow-through when it came time to pull all the pieces and issues together.
Martha, Realty Executives of Denver - CO
Rhouhi was professional, helpful, and responsive whenever my clients or I needed information and assistance. She was completely forthright and honorable in all her dealings, as knowledgeable as any agent I've ever worked with in my 25 years in the business and will forever have my utmost thanks and respect. Toll Brothers has long been considered one of the leaders in the industry, and having people like Rhouhi present them makes it easy to understand how that reputation was earned.
Peg, W.C. & A.N. Miller Realtors - MD
As a luxury home specialist working with high-end clients primarily in the Potomac, Bethesda, and Chevy Chase areas, what I value most is your amazing product knowledge and your conscientious follow-up. For me, the fact that you have maintained contact with me on a daily or weekly basis since I began working with you means the most. This allows me to stay up to date on the latest offerings at Potomac View and with Toll Brothers in general to make sure that I am giving my discerning clients the most accurate, up-to-date information possible. This kind of care and dedication to my clients allows them to truly understand the value of purchasing a home from Toll Brothers and Potomac View in general.
Niel, Weichert Realtors - MD
I really lucked out when I accidentally came across Rouhi when I took my first-time buyers to a Toll community in Woodcliff Park. That being their first foray into homeownership, they were nervous and undecided, but she was an excellent guide, and with her hard work and friendship, she won their heart and made them feel as if they were her number one priority. After that I felt so comfortable that I preferred to take many more of my clients to this community over other builders..
Kusum, Diamond Realty - MD