Last updated on August 24th, 2022
Texas is no stranger to growth, and Dallas is undoubtedly a central contributor state’s upward trajectory. Thanks to its central location, the Dallas-Forth Worth area is a key transportation hub, which along with numerous other factors, allows the region to boast an impressive roster of businesses and career opportunities.
With its warm weather, southern hospitality, diverse population, and economic growth, Texas, and particularly the Dallas-Forth Worth area, is a great place to call home. At Toll Brothers, we’re proud to build new construction homes in the regions’ best neighborhoods. Get to know a few of our models below, and feel free to explore more options on our site.
- The Longview’s two-story great room features a radiant fireplace.
- The private study includes a stylish and practical double-door entry.
- The second-floor game room provides a versatile living space for the entire family.
Virtually tour the Longview:
- The Loralai’s entryway opens onto a long foyer with a tray ceiling which leads to a soaring great room and a covered back porch.
- The well-equipped kitchen overlooks the bright dining room and is enhanced by a large center island that includes a breakfast bar.
- The primary bedroom is features a cathedral ceiling, a huge walk-in closet, and a deluxe primary bath with dual vanities, a large soaking tub, and a deluxe shower.
Virtually tour the Loralai:
- The Westlake’s covered entry welcomes guests to an impressive two-story foyer and an attention-grabbing curved staircase.
- The secluded first-floor primary bedroom is full of natural light and features a spacious walk-in closet and a deluxe primary bath.
- The large second-floor bedrooms provide plenty of versatility and can be the perfect game room.
Virtually tour the Westlake:
- The Juniper’s impressive kitchen includes a large center island, a huge walk-in pantry, and a spacious breakfast area.
- A cathedral ceiling and a cozy fireplace complete the home’s great room.
- Outdoor living can be truly enjoyed on the spacious patio.
Virtually tour the Juniper:
- The Valen is full of natural light thanks to the many windows that overlook the home’s courtyard.
- The open concept layout makes this the perfect place for entertaining.
- The upper-level game room adds secondary living space central to upstairs bedrooms.
Virtually tour the Valen:
- The Adalyn’s first-floor primary bedroom features a thirteen-foot tray ceiling, a luxurious primary bath, and an expansive walk-in closet.
- The model includes a two-story foyer showcasing a curved staircase, a two-story great room with a fireplace, a spectacular kitchen with a center island, and a large breakfast area.
Virtually tour the Adalyn:
- The Bellwynn’s spacious two-story great room includes a fireplace and a dramatic two-story bay window.
- The primary bedroom is a perfect getaway with its tray ceiling, a sitting area, and an awe-inspiring primary bath with a large walk-in closet