10 Foyer Design Ideas for Making a Great First Impression
Last updated on August 11th, 2023
The foyer provides guests with their first glimpse of the design and style of your new home. To help ensure your home makes a lasting first impression, we’ve compiled a collection of innovative foyer spaces from Toll Brothers homes across the country, highlighting the stunning architectural and design options offered to our home buyers. Let us know your favorite foyer design ideas in the comments below.
1. The grandeur of a two-story foyer is undeniable. This space is elevated by natural lighting and a dark contemporary dual staircase that is sure to impress.
2. Subtle details matter, especially when it comes to your home’s architectural design. This foyer features a staircase with built-in shelving under the steps.
3. This foyer features a mudroom area to help transition from the outdoors to the inside of your home. Guests feel welcome when they have a designated space to hang their coats, take off their shoes, or store their belongings.
4. The staircase design often significantly impacts the overall look of your foyer. A floating staircase is an excellent option for adding elegance to your space and setting the stage for the rest of your luxury interior design.
5. As an alternative to a grand chandelier in your foyer, consider implementing a row of charming pendant lighting fixtures that guide your attention down the hallway and create depth throughout the space.
6. White walls paired with a black dual staircase make for an elegant contrast in this grand foyer.
7. This sleek, contemporary foyer utilizes tile, clean lines, and metallic accents. The contrasting wood furniture adds additional character to the space.
8. Black and white design is always a homeowner favorite. This foyer expands upon the look with a gray carpet on the staircase, creating a well-rounded monochrome style.
9. The epitome of coastal contemporary design, this foyer offers the perfect blend of natural wood, modern lighting, straight lines, and eye-catching artwork.
10. An open-concept foyer creates depth throughout your interior design. By providing a glimpse of your other living spaces from the front door, guests feel welcomed and ready to explore the rest of your home.