1930’s historical Atlanta building designed for luxury condos
Why you will love this community
Spacious home designs
Gourmet kitchens designed for entertaining
Oversized windows with an abundance of natural light
- Modern low-maintenance living in controlled-access building within a gated community
- Unique new construction residences in historic Southern Bell building with elevator access to each floor
- Oversized commercial-grade windows and high ceilings provide an abundance of natural light
- Surrounded by local dining, boutiques, and entertainment within Decatur's charming Oakhurst neighborhood
- Convenient location to Atlanta BeltLine and MARTA train system
Situated in Decatur’s Oakhurst neighborhood, known for its easy walkability, eclectic artwork, array of shops and restaurants, parks, and vibrant culture, Park 108 brings that same extraordinary distinction to home by infusing new life into the existing 1930s building which once housed the Southern Bell telephone switchboard. These new modern condos in Decatur, GA, embrace the original details of the building, like oversized windows, expansive square footage, and high ceilings, and combine them with modern design to create a truly rare find in new construction.
Unique to the area, this idyllic neighborhood is filled with local art, culture, and a sense of community unmatched anywhere else. While just a small footprint in Decatur, Oakhurst’s tree-lined streets and vibrant downtown village stand out while bringing modern lifestyle to a location that truly honors its history.
Park 108 offers loft-style condos available for quick or immediate move-in as well as additional opportunities for more diverse and unique floor plans. Models are open daily.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos