Well-equipped kitchens with ample countertop and cabinet space
Why you will love this community
Open concept floor plan with large center island and views of the great room beyond
Casual dining areas adjacent to the kitchen for open concept living
Spacious great room with ample natural light from a multi-panel sliding glass door
- New and unique coastal contemporary home designs
- Resort-style amenities with a strong connection to the beautiful natural environment
- Hundreds of designer options are available to personalize your home at the Toll Brothers Charleston Design Studio
- The luxury service and quality you expect from Toll Brothers
- Beautiful master plan community ideally located by everyday conveniences in Charleston, SC
New phase coming early 2024.
Point Hope is a new master-planned community on Clements Ferry Road, located within the City of Charleston and just minutes from Daniel Island, Mount Pleasant, and I-526. Point Hope offers new homes, nature and exercise trails, bikeways and parks, and shopping and conveniences, all amidst a stunning Lowcountry setting. Residents will enjoy a wide variety of amenities that are already in place, including three highly regarded new Berkeley County schools – Philip Simmons Elementary, Middle and High schools, and a Publix-anchored shopping center.
Elevate the everyday
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos