Lofts at Edge-on-Hudson
Edge-on-Hudson Community Tour
Why you will love this community
Lofts at Edge-on-Hudson building two
Stunning kitchen with large windows for natural light
Spacious primary bedroom
- Only a limited number of lofts remain in this exceptional community
- 1- and 2-bedroom loft residences range in size from 800-1,800 square feet of luxury living
- Located just 25 miles from Manhattan, walking distance to trains in Tarrytown or Philipse Manor with regular and frequent daily service to Grand Central Terminal
- Recreation abounds within Edge-on-Hudson: 1.5 mile pedestrian promenade to walk or bike along the Hudson River, kayak launch, open green space and parks
- Students may attend the highly-rated Public Schools of the Tarrytowns
Gracious living by America's Luxury Home Builder in an exciting waterfront destination along the Hudson River with breathtaking views of the Governor Mario M. Cuomo (Tappan Zee) Bridge. Lofts at Edge-on-Hudson offers Toll Brothers luxury condominiums with contemporary floor plans, thoughtful design, and the finest features. An exclusive community, only three Loft buildings will be available!
In this dynamic transit-oriented neighborhood just 25 miles from Manhattan, residents will experience a park-like ambiance while indulging in the unique pedestrian-friendly community. Located at the gateway to the Hudson Valley in Westchester County, homeowners can explore adjacent Kingsland Point Park, or shop and dine in the quaint village of Tarrytown and along the streets of historic Sleepy Hollow. Plus, residents enjoy commuting convenience to NYC from the Tarrytown or Philipse Manor stations, a half-mile and a third-mile away respectively, with a 35- to 50-minute train ride to Grand Central Terminal in midtown Manhattan.
Toll Brothers offers you personalization options at our award-winning Connecticut Design Studio - choose designer lighting, hardwood flooring, cabinets and countertops, security and home automation, and much more!
*The complete terms are in Offering Plans available from the Sponsor. File #CD18-0234.