Toll Brothers at Hosford Farms
Expansive kitchen and dining area of the Donovan home design
Why you will love this community
Select your finishes and create a luxe primary bathroom
First-floor flex space of the Springhill home design is ideal for an office
Contemporary architecture and cedar accents on the Springhill home design
- The Vista Collection offers exceptional 4- to 7-bedroom homes with 2.5-6 baths range from 2,273 sq. ft to 4,405 sq. ft.
- Covered patios on all homes offer optional gas fireplaces and stacking glass doors to enjoy year-round outdoor living
- Flexible living options include main floor bedrooms, additional bathrooms, workspaces, lofts, or daylight basements
- Select home sites offer territorial views or back onto the protected greenbelt
- Served by the esteemed Beaverton School District, children living here will attend Sato Elementary, Stoller Middle, and Westview High Schools
The Vista Collection at Toll Brothers at Hosford Farms is a new home community of 117 luxury two-story and three-story with daylight basement homes showcasing modern farmhouse, craftsman, and northwest contemporary architecture. The open-concept 5- to 7-bedroom floor plans offer covered outdoor living and versatile living options such as main floor bedrooms, lofts, or dedicated offices.
Situated in the highly desirable Bethany area, the community is only 25 minutes to downtown Portland and has easy access to Highway 26 and major employers in the area including Intel, Nike, and Columbia Sportwear.
Ideal for summer strolls or bike rides, a network of community trails connect to the regional trail system and nearby parks. Forest Park, one of the largest urban forests in the US with miles of hiking and biking paths is a 10-minute drive and the Oregon Coast is just over an hour drive.
As a home buyer in Toll Brothers at Hosford Farms, you have the opportunity to select your finishes and personalize your new home with the assistance of a design consultant at our Design Studio.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos