Spacious single-family homes with open-concept floor plans
Why you will love this community
Flexible spaces can be used for a home office
Extend luxury living spaces to the lower level
Great room provides the perfect space for casual living
- Students living at Stonebrook at Upper Merion will attend Upper Merion Area School District
- Picturesque neighborhood with lush open space and walking trails throughout the community
- Offering a variety of two-story luxury single-family homes designs with basements, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 - 3.5 bathrooms, flexible living spaces, and two-car garages
- Endless options for personalizing your home at the award-winning Pennsylvania Design Studio
- Located next to the Chester Valley Trail extension, which runs from Exton to the Schuylkill River Trail
Welcome home to Stonebrook at Upper Merion. The Heritage Collection features luxury single-family homes with open floor plans and flexible living spaces ranging in size from 2,583+ square feet to 3,339+ square feet. This new home community offers spacious home sites, some with walk-out basements, and a variety of distinctive floor plans perfectly suited to your needs. The Heritage Collection is conveniently set in the heart of King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Enjoy shopping and dining at the King of Prussia Mall or King of Prussia Town Center just minutes away. Also, a few miles away is Valley Forge National Historical Park, which provides an escape into nature and history. Convenient access to Philadelphia, New York and major commuter routes including I-76, I-476, Routes 422 and 202, and the PA Turnpike make this the ideal location.
The Pennsylvania Division of Toll Brothers is honored to receive the 2023 Builder of the Year award from the Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the Home Builders Association of Chester and Delaware Counties. We strive to create exceptional homes in Pennsylvania and throughout the country.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos