Open-concept homes designed for the way you live
Why you will love this community
Spacious primary bedroom retreats
Extend living spaces to the lower level
Well-appointed kitchen with luxury finishes and plenty of storage space
- Private location minutes from dining, recreation, and shopping in King of Prussia
- Open-concept floor plans, some featuring additional flex space
- Low-maintenance living with lawn care and snow removal provided
- Convenient access to I-76, I-476, Routes 422 and 202, and the PA Turnpike
- Located next to the Chester Valley Trail extension, which runs from Exton to the Schuylkill River Trail
Discover the best of luxury and location at Stonebrook at Upper Merion. The Townes Collection residents will enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle in spacious townhomes ranging in size from 1,800 square feet to over 2,286 square feet. The community offers a variety of distinctive floor plans that are perfectly suited to your lifestyle and is conveniently set in the heart of King of Prussia. Enjoy shopping and dining at the King of Prussia Mall or King of Prussia Town Center, located just minutes away. Also just a few miles away is Valley Forge National Historical Park, which provides an escape into nature and history. Convenient access to major commuter routes and Philadelphia make this the ideal location.
The Pennsylvania Division of Toll Brothers is honored to receive the 2023 Builder of the Year award from the Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the Home Builders Association of Chester and Delaware Counties. We strive to create exceptional homes in Pennsylvania and throughout the country.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos