Foggy Bottom gourmet kitchen and great room
Why you will love this community
NoMa spacious primary bedroom
Metro Walk at Moorefield Station
Sully and Walney at Metro Walk Lofts
- Location within walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, and entertainment hubs as well as offering convenient access to the metro and commuter routes Dulles Toll Road/Rt. 267, Route 7 and Route 28
- Hassle-free lifestyle in a low-maintenance community with snow removal and lawn care taken care of
- Meticulously curated design selections with diverse and thoughtfully designed floor plans catering to a wide range of preferences
- Amenities exceeding the typical offerings in the area, including an expansive clubhouse, resort-style pool, walking and biking trails, and tot lots
- Situated within the highly sought-after Loudoun County school district, including esteemed institutions such as Rock Ridge High School, Stone Hill Middle School, and Moorefield Station Elementary
A beautiful master-planned community in Ashburn, VA, Metro Walk at Moorefield Station offers new construction townhomes, condominiums, and flats in a highly desirable location. Designed for those who seek a community with great accessibility and a flexible lifestyle. Whether you're in the mood for indulging in creature comforts or venturing further, Metro Walk gives you as many reasons to go outside as there are to stay in. Enrich your modern, sophisticated lifestyle by calling Metro Walk at Moorefield Station home.
Elevate the everyday
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos
Metro Walk at Moorefield Station Site Plan
* The subject property is located within and subject to the Airport Impact Overlay District, within one (1) mile of Ldn 60 aircraft noise impact area, under the Loudoun County Zoning Ordinance. The subject property is located within an area that has close proximity to Washington Dulles International Airport and will be impacted by aircraft overflights and aircraft noise.