Metro Walk at Moorefield Station
Why you will love this community
Foggy Bottom gourmet kitchen with elegant island
Foggy Bottom rooftop terrace with multiple seating areas
NoMa great room with an abundance of natural light
- Four-level luxury townhomes with up to 4 bedrooms, covered outdoor balcony off the great room, fourth-floor loft with rooftop terrace, private two-car rear-load garages, and more
- Excellent location for commuting within walking distance to Ashburn Metro Station via adjacent sidewalks and easy access to the Dulles Toll Road/Rt. 267, Route 7, Route 28, and Dulles International Airport
- Served by highly sought-after Loudoun County school district, including esteemed institutions such as Rock Ridge High School, Stone Hill Middle School, and Moorefield Station Elementary
- Shopping and dining like Wegmans, Whole Foods, Target, Starbucks, One Loudoun, Trader Joe's, Tysons Corner Center, Claude Moore Park, Hal & Berni Hanson Regional Park, 1757 Golf Club, and Loudoun Station just minutes away
- Amenities that exceed the typical offerings in this area, like expansive clubhouse, resort-style pool, walking and biking trails, and tot lots, creating an environment tailored to a community-oriented lifestyle
Metro Walk at Moorefield Station - Towns Collection is a new enclave of luxury townhomes in Ashburn, VA, offering a perfect blend of luxury and low-maintenance lifestyle. This collection showcases new architecture and four impeccably designed floor plans with exciting features, like private 2-car garages and included spacious rooftop terraces. Located within the prestigious Loudoun County School District while being within walking distance to the Ashburn Metro Station, Metro Walk is the ideal place to call home.
Elevate the everyday
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos
Metro Walk at Moorefield Station - Towns Site Plan
* The subject property is located within and subject to the Airport Impact Overlay District, within one (1) mile of Ldn 60 aircraft noise impact area, under the Loudoun County Zoning Ordinance. The subject property is located within an area that has close proximity to Washington Dulles International Airport and will be impacted by aircraft overflights and aircraft noise.