The Grove at Dominion Hills
The Grove at Dominion Hills Community Tour
Why you will love this community
The Grove Community Entrance
Elegant formal dining areas
Spacious primary bedroom suites
- Boutique single-family home community with 40 home sites, each offering backyard space
- Modern and innovative home designs featuring two-car garages, outdoor living and elevator options, open-concept kitchen/great room combos, luxurious primary bedroom suites, and more
- Convenient location within walking distance of Upton Hill Regional Park and Lubber Run Park and just a short drive from the shopping, dining, and entertainment of Ballston Quarter, Tysons Corner, and more
- Central location with easy access to East Falls Church Metro Station, Reagan National Airport, I-66, US Route 50, US Route 7, I-495, and Dulles Toll Road/Rt. 267
- Highly-rated Arlington County school district, including Cardinal Elementary School, Swanson Middle School, and Yorktown High School
Located in desirable Arlington, VA, The Grove at Dominion Hills offers the rare opportunity to own an exquisite home in a brand-new community. These elegantly designed, spacious homes with luxurious finishes are mere minutes from local shopping, dining, and entertainment, prestigious schools, and the East Falls Church Metro station. With a highly sought-after location and exceptional Toll Brothers quality, The Grove at Dominion Hills is an outstanding place to call home.
Discover luxury living in the Dominion Hills neighborhood, which has been ranked as the #2 place to raise a family in Virginia by Niche.com.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos