Well-designed kitchen of the Dewberry home design
Why you will love this community
The community is designed around 3 center green spaces
Inviting front porch on the Dewberry home
Dewberry primary bedroom boasts lofty ceilings and a covered deck
- 2- to 3-bedroom cottage-style homes with 2-3 bathrooms range from 1,000 to 1,492 sq. ft.
- Every home has a petite personal garden area and the HOA provides landscaping for fully maintained yards and common green spaces
- Select your finishes at the Kirkland Design Studio to personalize your new home
- Luxury cottage-style homes in contemporary and modern farmhouse architecture
- Children living here will attend Rose Hill Elementary, Rose Hill Middle, and Lake Washington High Schools in the acclaimed Lake Washington School District
Set in the highly desirable Rose Hill area of Kirkland, WA, Centre Cottages is a boutique new home community offering 33 luxury two-story homes in contemporary and modern farmhouse architecture. Designed around three center greens, the community takes a fresh and modern approach to classic cottage architecture. Here, inviting front and rear covered porches and second-floor decks draw residents into their outdoor spaces and foster connections to the neighborhood and neighbors. Beautifully maintained yards create a lovely backdrop for the walking paths that weave through to the larger community greenspace and connect to the nearby regional trail system.
Residents living here will appreciate the central location, plenty of nearby dining options, world-class shopping, and recreation. The proximity to Microsoft, Google, and I-405 grants an easy commute to the area’s major employment centers.
With the help of a professional designer at our Kirkland Design Studio, home buyers can create their own unique, one-of-a-kind home at Centre Cottages.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos