Double-stacked kitchen cabinets provide additional storage space
Why you will love this community
Walkout basement provides a secondary gathering area for friends and family
Spacious kitchen and dining area of the Cushman with Basement home design
Covered deck shown with optional gas fireplace
- 3- to 4-bedroom single-story and rambler with basement homes with 2-4 baths, 2- to 3-car garages ranging from 1,943-3,302 sq. ft.
- Covered outdoor patios with an optional gas fireplace, heaters, or expansive stacking glass doors creating seamless indoor-outdoor living
- With the help of a Design Consultant, you can select your finishes and personalize your new home at the Toll Brothers Design Studio
- All within a 5-minute drive, children living here will attend Lacamas Lake Elementary, Liberty Middle, and Camas High Schools in the top-ranked Camas School District
- A mix of classic prairie, modern farmhouse, and northwest contemporary architecture will provide a beautiful streetscape
Set in the highly desirable Camas, WA, area, Lacamas Hills - Powell Collection offers a variety of 3- to 4-bedroom single-story rambler homes many with territorial views overlooking the 17 acres of greenbelt and open space.
Designed for how you want to live, the new home designs include flex spaces for a home office, walk-in pantries, and luxury covered outdoor patios. A selection of homes will offer a daylight basement with a bedroom and bath or an optional multi-gen suite.
Lacamas Hills is centrally located for an easy commute to either Vancouver, Washington, or Portland, Oregon. Fine dining, eclectic eateries, and boutique shopping in quaint downtown Camas are less than 10 minutes away.
With easy access to the nearby regional trail system and Lacamas Lake Park, homeowners will enjoy endless recreation opportunities including scenic hiking trails, walking paths, biking, swimming, and a boat launch for a variety of water activities on the lake.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos