Entertaining is a breeze with seamless indoor-outdoor living to the covered patio
Why you will love this community
Daylight basement with flex room and a covered patio provides versatile living options
Gourmet kitchen is highlighted by a large center island and double-stacked cabinets for ample storage space
Luxe primary bathroom with free-standing tub and separate vanities
- 4- to 6-bedroom homes with 3.5 to 6 bathrooms and 2- to 4-car garages range from 3,016 – 4,151 square feet
- Spacious home sites allow for expansive estate-style homes with sizable yards
- Enjoy seamless indoor-outdoor living on a spacious covered patio with an optional fireplace, heaters, and stacked sliding glass doors
- Select your home’s finishes at our Design Studio and personalize it to your taste
- All within a 5-minute drive, children living here will attend Lacamas Lake Elementary, Liberty Middle, and Camas High Schools in the top-ranked Camas School District
Situated on a hillside overlooking the Columbia River between Camas and Washougal, Washington, Toll Brothers at Northside is a new home community offering expansive one-, two-, and three-story homes with stunning mountain, river, or territorial views. Set within the highly desirable Northside master-planned community, Toll Brothers at Northside will offer homeowners access to 33.5 acres of greenbelt and open spaces including community trails, a park, and a viewpoint lookout with gorgeous vistas.
Showcasing a blend of farmhouse, classic, and contemporary architecture, Toll Brothers at Northside boasts seven luxurious home designs on expansive home sites, creating an attractive street scene. Home designs offer flexible living options such as multi-gen suites, lofts, daylight basements, flex rooms, or offices, and select homes will include both a front and rear patio to maximize the mountain and river views.
Homeowners living here will enjoy the tax advantages of living in Washington state and the conveniences of nearby Portland, OR, and Vancouver, WA. From scenic trails, lakes, and rivers, the community is close to plenty of outdoor recreation and an easy 20-minute drive to the nearby Portland International Airport. Only 2.5 miles away, downtown Camas, with its tree-lined streets and small-town charm, offers an eclectic mix of eateries and unique boutiques.
With the help of a Professional Design Consultant, you can make selections at our Design Studio and create your own unique, one-of-a-kind home.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos