Great room boasts gas fireplace
Why you will love this community
Work from home in the first-floor office
Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Great room overlooks outdoor living
- Open floor plans with up to 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths - spacious kitchens, home offices and tech niches, first-floor primary suites available
- On-site community clubhouse and access to various walking trails
- Offers low-maintenance living with a Homeowner's Association
- Beacon Metro North Station just 3 miles from community
- Local recreation abounds – within 10 miles you’ll find DIA: Beacon Art Foundation featuring art collections from the 1960’s through present day, mountaintop hiking at Mount Beacon, Storm King Art Center, the largest museum collection of contemporary outdoor sculptures in the United States, and historical Hudson Valley history at the Boscobel House and Gardens or the Vanderbilt Estate.
Set within a beautiful waterfront backdrop in Dutchess County, welcome home to Toll Brothers at Hudson Landing in Beacon, New York. Take one step inside to discover the difference in a carriage-style townhome by America’s Luxury Home Builder®. Homeowners will enjoy low-maintenance living, an on-site community clubhouse and swimming pool, plus the community’s serene and sophisticated setting with spectacular valley views and a convenient river-front walking path. Spacious townhome designs with luxurious features including home offices, flex spaces, and outdoor living with spectacular views. Plus, first-floor primary bedroom suites are available.
Discover the Toll Brothers luxury lifestyle in your new townhome community.
Toll Brothers offers you personalization options at our award-winning NY-Metro Design Studio - choose designer lighting, hardwood flooring, cabinets and countertops, security and home automation, and much more!
*The complete terms are in Offering Plans available from the Sponsor. File #H20-0004.
Elevate the everyday
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos