Kitchen fit for a chef
Why you will love this community
Hollister primary bedroom suite
Hollister secondary living room
- Highly rated Wake County School System
- Single-family designs ranging in size from 2,922 to 4,289+ square feet with hundreds of personalization options
- Access to the Club at 12 Oaks with social membership joining fee covered by Toll Brothers
- Access to 12 Oaks golf memberships with a beautiful 7,000+ yard Jack Nicklaus course with a reasonable joining fee and monthly dues
- Easy commuting access in highly desirable Holly Springs, located just minutes from I-540, Research Triangle Park, and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport
Addison Pond offers the opportunity to have it all - a luxury single-family home, an ideal location, resort-style amenities, beautiful scenery, and highly rated Wake County Schools. Our award-winning homes offer flexible floor plans to fit your needs and lifestyle, in a thriving community with exceptional amenities right in your own backyard.
As an exclusive benefit to our homeowners, Toll Brothers has secured amenities access at neighboring 12 Oaks and covered the joining fees so that living at Addison Pond means having the home you’ve always dreamed of with the lifestyle that completely suits you.
Spend an afternoon with your family at one of the community's three swimming pools. Play a round of golf on the Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course or enjoy a delicious dinner at the on-site upscale bar or large patio overlooking the green. You can even unleash your inner green thumb in our popular community garden or squeeze in a workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
Abundant in natural beauty, charm, and family-friendly warmth, Holly Springs is the ideal backdrop for your life. Addison Pond is located within walking distance to the new Oakview Elementary and the exceptional amenities at The Club at 12 Oaks, and close proximity to Holly Springs Towne Center, Holly Springs Business Park, Ting Park, and historic downtown Holly Springs. Commuters even have convenient access to Research Triangle Park (RTP), Downtown Raleigh, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Elevate the everyday
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos