Why you will love this community
Modern farmhouse, contemporary and classic architecture will blend to create a lovely community streetscape
Luxe 5-piece primary bathroom features a free-standing tub and frameless glass shower enclosure
The Gates kitchen features a large walk-in pantry
- Two collections offer two- and three-story homes ranging from 2,284 to 4,248 square feet with 4 to 6 bedrooms, 2.5 to 4.5 baths, and 2- to 3-car garages
- Children living here will attend the brand-new Art Rutkin Elementary School, top-ranked Twality Middle School, and Tualatin High School in the Tigard-Tualatin School District
- Homeowners will enjoy a network of trails throughout the River Terrace master-planned community including a direct path to the Art Rutkin Elementary School
- The community is adjacent to a neighborhood park with a children’s play area
- Make Design Studio selections with the help of a design consultant and create your own unique, one-of-a-kind home
Set in the highly desirable Bull Mountain neighborhood of Tigard, Oregon, Toll Brothers at River Terrace is a new home community offering luxury two- and three-story homes. Showcasing 12 innovative floor plans within two distinct collections, these 4- to 6-bedroom homes feature versatile options such as covered outdoor living, main-floor bedrooms, daylight basements, 3-car garages, lofts, and flex spaces.
Throughout the River Terrace master plan, a network of walking and biking trails connect the parks and open spaces, providing both recreation and commuting opportunities to residents. Downtown Tigard provides diverse shopping and dining options, and the premier Washington Square shopping center with surrounding retail area is a short 6-mile drive from the community. Tigard is centrally located with easy access to Highways 99, 217, and Interstate 5.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos