Kitchens with center island and stainless steel appliances
Why you will love this community
Spacious great rooms
Minutes from shopping and dining in downtown Doylestown
Flexible living spaces perfect for a home office
- Private location minutes from dining, recreation, and shopping in Doylestown; Convenient to major commuter routes including Route 202
- Brand-new carriage-style townhome designs, some including a first-floor primary bedroom suite and an elevator option
- Low-maintenance living with lawn care and snow removal provided
- Award-winning Central Bucks School District
- 2023 Best in Pennsylvania Living Awards Winner**: Townhome Community of the Year, Best Attached Home Over 2,500 Sq. Ft. (Vetri Home Design), and Attached Home of the Year (Vetri Home Design)
Find your dream home at Doylestown Walk, a community of carriage-style townhomes in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, located near the intersection of Bristol Road and Lower State Road, and minutes from the heart of Doylestown. At Doylestown Walk, residents will enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle in spacious carriage-style townhomes ranging in size from 2,200 square feet to over 2,900 square feet. These versatile home designs include spaces designed to fit your lifestyle. From home offices and flex spaces to unique outdoor living options, the possibilities are endless. Plus, first-floor primary bedroom suites and an elevator option in select home designs are available.
The Pennsylvania Division of Toll Brothers is honored to receive the 2023 Builder of the Year award from the Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the Home Builders Association of Chester and Delaware Counties. We strive to create exceptional homes in Pennsylvania and throughout the country.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos