Regency at Waterside Community Tour
Why you will love this community
Outdoor living at its finest
Well-designed kitchens with large center islands
Luxury single-family homes
- First-floor primary bedroom suite on all home designs
- Low-maintenance lifestyle – lawn maintenance and snow removal are provided
- 10,000-square-foot state-of-the-art clubhouse with both indoor and outdoor pools, yoga studio, bocce court, pickleball, putting green, dog park, outdoor pavilion area, and more; community trails for running, biking, and walking
- Close to nearby shopping and dining in Ambler, Horsham, Doylestown, Upper Dublin, and the charming Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia
- Convenient to major commuting routes including Routes 611 and 309 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
The Providence Collection at Regency at Waterside features luxurious single-family home designs for 55+ active adults. The home designs in the Providence Collection range in size from 1,728 sq. ft. to 2,700 sq. ft. with a wide range of options available including a second-floor loft and home office. Homeowners enjoy scenic views with water features throughout the community as well as resort-style amenities.
The Pennsylvania Division of Toll Brothers is honored to receive the 2023 Builder of the Year award from the Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the Home Builders Association of Chester and Delaware Counties. We strive to create exceptional homes in Pennsylvania and throughout the country.
Elevate the everyday
Indoor & Outdoor Pools
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos