Seamless indoor-outdoor living from the great room to the covered outdoor patio
Why you will love this community
Regency at Ten Trails | Community Clubhouse
Regency at Ten Trails | Virtual Clubhouse Tour
Select from modern farmhouse, contemporary, or craftsman architecture
- Three different home designs offering 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garages, and optional covered outdoor living range from 1,809 up to 2,055 square feet
- With the help of a design consultant, you can select your finishes and personalize your new home at the Toll Brothers Design Studio
- The 3.9-acre recreation center with 10,000 square-foot private clubhouse offers an indoor pool, fitness studio, club lounge, pickleball courts, bocce ball, dog park, and beautiful views of Mt. Rainier
- Current Ten Trails master plan amenities include neighborhood trails, parks with play equipment, sports courts, fire pits, an event stage with a movie screen, and plans for future retail
- Every home is wired with 1-gig speed internet and free WiFi is available in Civic Park
The new homes in the Solstice Collection offer versatile floor plans with spacious open-concept great rooms and flex spaces, offices, or optional third bedrooms. Entertaining is a breeze on the optional extended patio or covered patio with a gas fireplace and the landscaped rear yard.
Perfect for an active lifestyle, homeowners will enjoy the private resort-style clubhouse exclusive to residents of Regency at Ten Trails, plus all the amenities and activities that the master-planned Ten Trails community offers.
Nestled in the historic and charming town of Black Diamond, Ten Trails is conveniently close to major highways, SeaTac airport, and only minutes to everyday conveniences.
Elevate the everyday
Heated Indoor Pool
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos