Last updated on August 13th, 2020
The Pacific Northwest is a thriving area. With major cities like Seattle and Portland being home to some of the world’s largest companies, there is no shortage of professionals relocating for new opportunities. To add to the appeal, endless outdoor activities, lively cultural scenes and exquisite culinary experiences are drawing more and more families to the region.
With Washington and Oregon being such unique and fantastic places to call home in the Pacific Northwest, it’s only fair for the area’s home designs are befitting of their surroundings. At Toll Brothers, we applied our architectural and design creativity and infused it with the Pacific Northwest’s aesthetic to create truly memorable spaces. Tour a few of our favorites below and get to know what life can look like in this flourishing part of the country.
- The majestic entrance effortlessly leads into a grand foyer.
- The classically designed formal dining room flows to an elegant two-story living space with a cathedral ceiling detail.
- Grab a morning dish and explore a generous breakfast bar, nook and butler’s pantry.
- The primary bedroom’s tray ceiling enhances the luxury aesthetic while the dual walk-in closets, deluxe bath and luxe glass-enclosed shower amplifies an atmospheric calm.
- The popular loft space, first-floor planning center and centrally located second floor laundry create convenient areas in the home.
- The Trillium features a covered porch that leads to a contemporary foyer, bright living area and casual dining room.
- The innovative kitchen opens to a sunny sitting area, classic breakfast bar, and center island.
- The exquisite kitchen design includes ample counter and cabinet space with a generous walk-in pantry.
- The primary bath boasts a large soaking tub and dual-sink vanity.
- Explore the desirable first-floor bedroom centrally located by the laundry room, complete with a closet and shared full hall bath.
- An open floor plan with natural lighting elevates the Ames home design.
- Relax by a radiant fireplace and explore the effortless transition to an outdoor living space.
- An at-home chef will dream of the innovative kitchen designed to perfection, complete with a walk-in pantry.
- Multi-generational living is simple with a vast second-floor loft.
- Live as the Romans do with a large Roman tub, walk-in shower and drying area.
- The Frazier’s charming interior includes a delightful walk-out front bay window with views into the grand foyer.
- Explore the benefits of a secluded first-floor bonus room and private lower-level bedroom for extended family and friends.
- The formal dining room and family room both showcase beautiful fireplaces.
- The large covered balcony can be seen from the spacious living areas..
- A space made for hosting family and friends.
- The center island acts as a focal point to enhance the kitchen’s sophisticated style.
- Intricately designed loft and game area made to entertain.
- The key drop zone features a built-in desk for optimal home management.