Gourmet kitchens with expansive islands
Why you will love this community
Designer details throughout with abundant options for personalization
Spacious offices for remote work
- Luxury single-family homes on expansive 100-foot home sites
- Beautiful home designs ranging from 3,991 to over 6,021 square feet
- Hill Country, Mediterranean, Modern Farmhouse, and Transitional exterior architectural styles
- Award-winning amenities including a resort-style pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, fire pit, tennis courts, pickleball courts, and more
- Minutes from shopping, fine dining, and entertainment in Cedar Park and Austin
Surrounded by rolling countryside and the open vistas of Texas Hill Country, Toll Brothers at Travisso - Verona Collection brings new single-family homes on the largest home sites to an exceptional, master-planned community in Leander, TX. Create your haven with stunning views, distinctive home designs, and unrivaled personalization options. A variety of deluxe amenities encourage meaningful connections to neighbors and nature. Nestled northwest of Austin, this Italian-inspired outdoor-lifestyle community is just minutes from major employers and any convenience you may need. Experience a relaxed atmosphere with superior schools, excellent shopping and dining, and a wide choice of cultural events close to home.
The Palazzo Clubhouse, awarded Best Community Clubhouse by the Texas Association of Builders in 2017, includes a sprawling pavilion with views of the Texas Hill Country, a resort-style pool with children's splash pad, state-of-the-art fitness center, playground, tennis courts, and more. Travisso was honored to win the Best Community Amenities award from the Austin-American Statesman in 2019. Travisso also boasts a full-time Lifestyle Director who curates events year-round for residents to gather and get to know their neighbors.