The Ellipse home design offers seamless indoor-outdoor living from the great room to the covered outdoor patio
Why you will love this community
Regency at Ten Trails | Community Clubhouse
Regency at Ten Trails | Virtual Clubhouse Tour
The community will feature a variety of architecture including this Eillipse Craftsman
- Exceptional 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 2-car garage homes with an optional covered patio and a landscaped rear yard range from 1,361 to 1,687 square feet
- The 3.9-acre recreation center with 10,000 square-foot private clubhouse offers an indoor pool, fitness, club lounge, pickleball courts, bocce ball, dog park, and beautiful views of Mt. Rainier
- Current Ten Trails master plan amenities include neighborhood trails, parks with play equipment, sports courts, fire pits, and an event stage with a movie screen
- Regency at Ten Trails is conveniently close to major highways, SeaTac airport, and only minutes to everyday conveniences
- Select your flooring, lights, quartz countertops, tiling, and more with the help of a design consultant at the Toll Brothers Design Studio
Regency at Ten Trails is an active adult 55+ community of 403 luxury single-story homes within the Ten Trails master-planned community in Black Diamond, Washington. This new home community is encompassed by South King County, which is known for its monumental history, vibrant arts, and an expanding economy.
The homes in the Nova Collection offer a bright open-concept great room with 10’ ceilings, a spacious primary suite, and a cozy workspace – ideal to use for crafts or an office. A variety of modern farmhouse, contemporary, and craftsman architecture will create a lovely streetscape throughout the neighborhood.
Perfect for an active lifestyle, Nova Collection homeowners will not only enjoy all the amenities and activities that Ten Trails offers but also an unparalleled, resort-style clubhouse exclusive to residents of Regency at Ten Trails.
Elevate the everyday
Heated Indoor Pool
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos