Toll Brothers at Atlas Waterfront
Well-designed kitchen and dining of the Carlin Elite home design
Why you will love this community
Primary bedroom retreat
Rooftop decks provide a perfect vantage point to enjoy Spokane River views
Bright great room with multi-panel glass doors to the covered deck
- Exceptional 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath luxury townhomes with 2-car garages
- Select your finishes and personalize your new home
- Every home offers either a south-facing covered front deck or a rooftop deck to enjoy sunny days and river views
- Easy 3-mile bike ride to downtown Coeur d’Alene shops, restaurants, and unique entertainment options at the Coeur d’Alene Resort
- Nearby Village at Riverstone is an open-air shopping destination with hotels, boutiques, restaurants, and a movie theater
Set overlooking the Spokane River, Toll Brothers at Atlas Waterfront offers an exceptional opportunity to live in a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly new home community, only 3 miles from charming downtown Coeur d’Alene.
Featuring both contemporary and transitional architecture with wood and stone accents, these 4-bedroom townhomes are designed with large windows and expansive decks that maximize both outdoor living and majestic river views. Each of the three home designs offers a 1st-floor bedroom, an open-concept great room on the second floor, and three bedrooms including a spacious primary suite on the third floor. A selection of homes will also have a rooftop deck.
Recreation is plentiful in this four-season region with an abundance of lakes and rivers, hiking and biking trails, access to five ski resorts, and first-rate golf. Residents of Toll Brothers at Atlas Waterfront will enjoy direct access to the new Atlas Waterfront Park, which offers a swimming beach, fishing pier, kayak launch, playground, picnic spots, and a fenced dog park with water access. Right outside your front door is the Centennial Trail, a 45-mile paved bike and walking path that connects downtown Coeur d’Alene to downtown Spokane, WA.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos