Tall windows in the great room allow for an abundance of natural light
Why you will love this community
Keep your family close with this open concept living space
Stunning architectural designs
A private office provides the space to work from home
- Up to 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths—first-floor primary bedroom suites available, flexible floor plans include space for home offices and an unfinished basement
- Located in the highly rated Warren Township School District
- Idyllic setting near open space, nature trails, and an abundance of parks, including Watchung Reservation, Washington Rock State Park, and Hacklebarney State Park
- Convenient location: 2 miles from I-78, 8 miles from I-287, and 21 miles from the Garden State Parkway
- Easy commute to New York City via Amtrak and New Jersey Transit, plus, there are several employment hubs in Basking Ridge and other towns along the I-78 corridor
Welcome home to Villas at Warren, an intimate carriage-style townhome community set in prestigious Somerset County, New Jersey within the acclaimed Warren Township School District. Located just 32 miles from New York City, homeowners enjoy commuting convenience to the city and other employment hubs nearby. Your new home will include top brand-name features and low-maintenance living to fit your needs. Plus, homeowners may qualify for a long-term property tax exemption, referred to as PILOT (payment in lieu of taxes), under the New Jersey Long Term Tax Exemption Law - ask our sales team for more information. Whether you desire a lock-and-leave lifestyle or more time to do the things you love, you'll find it here with Toll Brothers Villas at Warren.
Toll Brothers offers you personalization options at our national award-winning New Jersey Design Studio - choose designer lighting, hardwood flooring, cabinets and countertops, security and home automation, and much more!
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos