First-floor primary bedroom suite with stunning details
Why you will love this community
Serene primary bathroom with glass-enclosed shower
Thoughtfully designed flexible spaces are perfect for studying or working from home
Soaring two-story great rooms in select home designs
- Limited home sites remain at this exceptional community offering modern and sleek open floor plans with 3-4 bedrooms and 2.5-3.5 baths, spacious kitchens, home offices, and tech niches, plus first-floor primary bedroom suites available
- Children will attend the top-rated Berkeley Heights Public School District
- Low-maintenance living with lawn care and snow removal provided
- A commuter's dream with convenient access to NYC via train or bus
- Recreation abounds with multiple parks nearby: 5 miles from Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge, 3 miles from Watchung Reservation, 2 miles from Passaic River Park
Limited home sites remain at Carriages at Berkeley. Located in the prestigious suburb of Berkeley Heights, this new luxury townhome community offers low-maintenance living with urban-style convenience. Toll Brothers only neighborhood in Union County is within walking distance of the Berkeley Heights train station, for a short commute to New York City. Plus the charming downtown, brimming with desirable shopping and dining, hosts regular neighborhood celebrations, street fairs, and concerts.
With exceptional home designs, plus top-rated schools and convenience to the city and major commuting routes, the Carriages at Berkeley is the perfect location to call home. Don't miss your chance.
Toll Brothers offers you personalization options at our national award-winning New Jersey Design Studio—choose designer lighting, hardwood flooring, cabinets and countertops, security and home automation, and much more.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos