Spacious primary bedroom suite with tray ceiling
Why you will love this community
Spacious entryways with beautiful natural light
Guest bedroom suite is perfect for visitors
Tahoma Home Design Virtual Tour
- Stunning single-family home designs ranging from 2,010-2,910 sq. ft. with 3–4 bedrooms, 2.5–4 bathrooms, 1–2 stories, and 2-3-car garages
- Select your personalization options at the new Toll Brothers Design Studio in Charlotte and create a home that reflects your style
- True low-maintenance luxury living with lawn care provided and access to Toll Brothers amenities so you can spend more time with family and friends
- Convenient access to Hwy 521 and I-485 for a quick drive to downtown shopping and dining in Charlotte
- Additional shopping and dining with a more quaint feel can be found in the nearby Lake Wylie area and in downtown Fort Mill, Pineville, and Matthews
This perfectly located 55+ new home community pairs a desirable South Carolina address in Indian Land with close proximity to Charlotte, North Carolina, and the coveted Ballantyne neighborhood, offering a best-of-both blend of Lowcountry living and urban appeal. Regency at Sugar Creek - Excursion Collection features ten stunning single-family home designs to choose from, ranging from 2,010-2,910 sq. ft. with 3–4 bedrooms, 2.5–4 bathrooms, 1–2 stories, and 2-3-car garages. At the new Toll Brothers Design Studio in Charlotte, you can personalize your dream home by selecting your fixtures and finishes with the help of a design expert.
Enjoy a resort feel within the Regency at Sugar Creek active-adult community with an abundance of premium amenities on site and discover an elevated and eclectic mix of shopping, dining, and entertainment nearby, from upscale Ballantyne and uptown Charlotte to scenic Lake Wylie and the charming main streets and downtown districts of Fort Mill, Pineville, and Matthews.
Elevate the everyday
Delight in the Details