Entertain with style in a gourmet kitchen with a center island and ample cabinet space
Why you will love this community
Luxe 5-piece bathroom offers a dual-sink vanity, tub, walk-in shower, and a private water closet
Striking contemporary architecture
Handsome farmhouse details on the Deming with Loft home design
- 4 distinctive floor plans ranging from 2,608 to 2,809 sq. ft. offering 4 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 bathrooms
- Highly sought-after Lake Washington School District including Rachel Carson Elementary, Inglewood Middle, and Eastlake High Schools
- Flex rooms and spacious second- or third-story lofts provide extra space for versatile living options
- A family friendly community offering a community park for children
- Sammamish was ranked #3 Best Suburb to Raise a Family in Washington by Niche.com
Situated around a peaceful cul-de-sac, Avenwood is an enclave of 17 luxurious new homes in Sammamish, WA. Four distinctive home designs in contemporary, farmhouse, and craftsman architecture will create a handsome streetscape you will be proud to come home to. Showcasing innovative floor plans with 9’ ceilings on the first and second floors, the homes offer a variety of flexible living options like workspaces, flex rooms, lofts, additional bedrooms, and covered outdoor living.
Served by the acclaimed Lake Washington School District, Avenwood is only 0.5 mile from Rachel Carson Elementary and Inglewood Middle Schools. Residents living here will appreciate the convenient access to Eastside employment centers and plenty of nearby dining and shopping options. Recreation opportunities abound including Lake Sammamish State Park, Soaring Eagle Park, and the Sammamish Commons.
With the help of a Design Consultant at our Kirkland Design Studio, homebuyers can make design selections and create their own unique, one-of-a-kind home at Avenwood.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos