Expansive great room is ideal for family gatherings
Why you will love this community
The Rockcress Farmhouse features a 3-car garage
View to the east from home site 10 of the mountains and Salmon Creek
Stunning Mt. Saint Helens views
- Exceptional 5- to 6-bedroom homes with 3-5 baths, 2- to 3-car garages, and a range from 3,228 to 4,372 square feet
- Flexible living options include main floor bedrooms, bonus rooms, lofts and dedicated offices
- Generous home sites offer stunning mountain views
- Craftsman, modern farmhouse, and contemporary architecture blend to create a varied streetscape
- Children living here will attend Felida Elementary, Thomas Jefferson Middle, and Skyview High Schools
Set in the highly desirable Felida neighborhood of Vancouver, Grand Vue is a single-family new home community offering luxury two- and three-story homes. Showcasing innovative floorplans and lofty 10' celiings on the main level, these stately homes all include covered outdoor living and select home designs offer a daylight basement, office, or flex space.
Located on the Washington state side of the Columbia River, Vancouver is known for its small-town vibe, revitalized Waterfront Park, and an emerging dining scene and yet it is also close to the big-city amenities in Portland, Oregon.
With easy access to I-205 and I-5, those living here will enjoy a quick commute to employment centers in both Vancouver and Portland, Oregon. From scenic trails, lakes, and rivers, the community is close to plenty of outdoor recreation and an easy drive to the nearby Portland International Airport.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos