Covered patio with stacking glass doors offer seamless indoor-outdoor living
Why you will love this community
Bright, open ktichen flows into the dining area of the Riverside with Basement home
Bright, open floor plans with plenty of windows and tall ceilings
Well-designed kitchen offers double-stacked cabinets for extra storage
- Exceptional 2- to 4-bedroom homes with 2.5-4 baths and 2- to-3-car garages range from 2,024 – 3,800 sq. ft. including unfinished daylight basement
- Covered outdoor patios on all homes offer optional gas fireplaces and stacking glass doors to enjoy year-round outdoor living
- Spacious hillside home sites offer lovely westerly views
- Select your finishes and personalize your new home
- Children living here will attend Woodridge Elementary, Salk Middle, Shadle Park High Schools in the Spokane School District
Perched on a ridge with panoramic westerly vistas, homeowners will enjoy lovely sunset views at Sundance Ridge. Showcasing sophisticated finishes and innovative features, these one- to three-story luxury homes in Spokane, WA, include covered outdoor patios, flex spaces, and the option to finish the daylight basement. A selection of homes offer single-story living with primary bedroom on the main living level.
Located in the highly desirable neighborhood of Indian Trail in North Spokane, Sundance Ridge is just minutes away from everyday conveniences and only 15-minutes to downtown Spokane. There is an abundance of recreation nearby including Riverside Park which offers trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and great access for kayaking or rafting on the Spokane River.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos