The secured elevator delivers you directly to your home
Why you will love this community
Spacious primary bedroom of the Norwood home design
The Lofts at 15th features striking contemporary architecture
Open concept floor plan with covered patio is an entertainer's dream
- 3-bedroom homes with 3-baths, and 2-car garages
- Centrally located, close to major employers in Bellevue and Redmond including Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, and Google
- New Spring District neighborhood shops, dining and retail are only a 10-minute drive
- Homes feature beautiful designer-curated finishes throughout
- Children living at The Lofts at 15th will attend schools in the award-winning Bellevue School District
The Lofts at 15th is a new community of 22 luxury three-bedroom condominium homes showcasing northwest contemporary architecture and sleek interior finishes. Featuring bright, open floor plans with large outdoor living spaces, the homes are primarily single-level or with a guest bedroom on the lower floor. Each of the four 4-story buildings will offer residents a private 2-car garage on the 1st floor with stair or elevator access to the homes.
Residents living here will enjoy the walkable location combined with the urban sophistication of a Bellevue address. Easy access to major employment centers in Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, and downtown Seattle translate to quick commutes and more time to spend doing the things you love to do. Recreation opportunities are close by at Phantom Lake Park, Marymoor Park, or Lake Sammamish State Park.
Delight in the Details