The Alki kitchen offers a convenient center island with breakfast bar
Why you will love this community
Luxe primary suite of the Alki home design
Seamless indoor-outdoor living with a cozy fireplace
Make design studio selections and create a spa-like retreat in your primary bath
- Exceptional 3- to 6-bedroom homes with 2.5 to 5 bathrooms, ranging from 2,646 to 4,344 sq. ft.
- Covered patios on all home designs with optional gas fireplace and stackable glass doors to enjoy year-round outdoor living
- Two community recreation areas, one with a children’s playground
- Children living here will attend Rachel Carson Elementary, Inglewood Middle, and Eastlake High Schools
- Sammamish was ranked 13th Best Small Cities for Families by NerdWallet
Set in the heart of family-friendly Sammamish, Washington, Woodgate is a new home community of 32 homes with 5 distinctive floorplans offered in contemporary, farmhouse, and craftsman architecture. A selection of homes will feature main-floor bedrooms or a daylight basement for versatile living options.
Uniquely positioned between Interstate 90 and Highway 520, Woodgate is close to major employment centers such as Microsoft in Redmond, and every convenience you may need. Residents living here will appreciate the central location, with plenty of nearby dining options, shopping, and recreation.
Served by the acclaimed Lake Washington School District, Woodgate is only a 2-minute drive to the elementary and middle schools and a 5-minute drive to the high school.
With the help of a Design Consultant at our Kirkland Design Studio, homebuyers can make design selections and create their own unique, one-of-a-kind home at Woodgate.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos