Views to west of Everett and the Olympic Mountains
Why you will love this community
A distinctive mix of modern farmhouse, contemporary, and classic architecture creates a varied streetscape
Alki home design featuring contemporary architecture
A covered outdoor patio with an optional gas fireplace creates seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Exceptional 4- to 6-bedroom homes with 3 to 5 baths and up to 4-car garages, range from 2,784 to 3,739 square feet
- Flexible living options include daylight basements, main-floor bedrooms, and second-floor lofts
- Children living at Brookview will attend Hillcrest Elementary, Lake Stevens Middle, and Lake Stevens Senior High Schools
- Stunning sunset views over the Olympic mountains and Puget Sound
- Select your home finishes with the help of a professional designer at the Toll Brothers Design Studio
Brookview is a new home community in Lake Stevens, Washington, offering 2- and 3-story home designs in modern farmhouse, craftsman, and northwest contemporary architecture. The cul-de-sac community boasts a variety of innovative 4- to 6-bedroom floor plans showcasing main-floor bedrooms, flex spaces, daylight basements, and covered outdoor living. Enjoy stunning sunsets and westerly views of the snowcapped Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound as well as a private community playground and nature path. Set among 5 acres of open space, select homes will back onto the protected greenbelt.
Conveniently located close to Highway 9 and US-2, those living here will enjoy easy access to Everett, eastside employment centers, and endless recreation including water activities on Lake Stevens and Puget Sound, picturesque hikes, fishing, nearby river excursions, and winter sports at Stevens Pass. The Tulalip Resort provides diverse entertainment options and outstanding shopping can be found at the Seattle Premium Outlets, Alderwood Mall, or in downtown Snohomish.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos