Open-concept floor plan of the Leschi home design
Why you will love this community
Stunning primary bathroom with free-standing tub in the Leschi home design
Stone Creek at Sammamish Aerial Tour
Edgeware home featuring Craftsman architecture and Leshi Shingle beside it
- Exceptional 5- to 6-bedroom homes with 3 to 4.5 baths, and 2,784 to 4,420 square feet
- Children living here will attend Samantha Smith Elementary, Inglewood Middle, and Eastlake High Schools
- Covered patios on all home designs with optional gas fireplace and stackable glass doors to enjoy year-round outdoor living
- Select home sites back onto the protected greenbelt with a stream and over 100 preserved trees
- Family-friendly community offering two community parks and walkable to Ebright Creek Park, Big Rock Park, and future Beaton Hill Park
Stone Creek at Sammamish is an incomparable community offering luxury, single-family homes with all the latest finishes and features in modern farmhouse, craftsman, and contemporary design. The community boasts six innovative, new floor plans that feature light-filled rooms with lofty 9-foot ceilings, covered outdoor living, plus a variety of options including first-floor bedrooms, offices, workspaces, lofts, or flex rooms.
Centrally located with easy access to I-90 and major employment centers including Microsoft and Costco, the community is only minutes to the shops and restaurants in downtown Sammamish and just a short walk to Big Rock Park and Ebright Creek Park.
As a home buyer in Stone Creek at Sammamish, you have the opportunity to select your finishes and personalize your dream home with the assistance of a design consultant at our Design Studio.
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos