Cinco Ranch is a magnificent 7,400-acre master planned community in the heart of Katy conveniently located and close to shopping, entertainment, dining, and more. One of the top-selling communities in the nation, Cinco Ranch offers a unique lifestyle and top-notch education. Located in the highly regarded Katy Independent School District, Cinco Ranch has 21 KISD schools serving grades Pre-K through 12, with most located right in the community.
Cinco Ranch features a total of 11 pools, 17 tennis courts and over 60 parks throughout the community. There are many acres of lakes and miles of greenbelt trails, including the wooded Bayou Trail. CincoLife, the community’s social organization, plans a year round calendar of fun activities and classes for residents of all ages.
- Home of Cinco Ranch High School and Seven Lakes High School, included previously on Newsweek’s list of “America’s Best High Schools.”
- Resort-style amenities including The Beach Club, The Water Park, The Lake House, and The Golf Club.
- Residents enjoy onsite shopping at LaCenterra, home to dozens of fashion stores, restaurants and cafes.
- Convenient access to the Galleria area and downtown Houston.
- Ranked many years as Houston's No. 1 selling community.
Cinco Ranch consists of the following collections: