Warm and inviting living space for family gatherings
Why you will love this community
Intertwined with real Florida nature, including lakes, wetlands and stands of moss-hung oak trees
Explore a network of single-track natural paths and paved multi-use walkways
Enjoy the nearby conveniences of Lake Nona
- New single-family home designs ranging from 2,485 sq. ft. to 4,042 sq. ft.
- Select from hundreds of options to personalize your home at the Toll Brothers Central Florida Regional Design Studio
- Open floor plans, spacious living areas, and well-appointed kitchens
- Smart home features include keyless front entry lock, Wi-Fi thermostat, and Wi-Fi garage control
- Ideally located near highly-rated schools, shopping, and dining
Weslyn Park, a new home community built in St. Cloud, Florida, features single-family homes with personalized options to suit every lifestyle. Residents enjoy an array of activities within the community including a community garden, playground, walking trails, gathering lawn, green spaces, and a future swimming pool. Weslyn Park is conveniently located in the highly-rated Osceola County school district.
Major highways are easily accessible from Weslyn Park, offering homeowners convenient access to Downtown Orlando, the area attractions, beaches, and Lake Nona.
Elevate the everyday
Delight in the Details
Photos and Videos