Shiplap is no longer reserved solely for shed and barn exteriors, but instead has made its way indoors to accentuate horizontal and vertical lines of various rooms. From kitchens to living spaces, offices to staircases, and dining rooms to bedrooms, shiplap has added a rustic feel and country charm to Toll Brothers homes throughout our communities.
Scroll through the following designs to see how we mix materials, incorporate colors and select the ideal areas to maximize shiplap within our homes. And don’t hesitate to let us know your favorite use of shiplap in the comments below.
1. Seamless entertainment in Las Vegas, NV
2. Neutral perspective in Methuen, MA
3. Linear lines in Allentown, PA
4. Clear view in Thornton, CO
5. Updated traditional in Gambrills, MD
6. Floating shelves in Methuen, MA
7. Golden farmhouse in Allentown, PA
8. Vaulted ceiling in Methuen, MA
9. Glass railings in Las Vegas, NV
10. Curve appeal in Methuen, MA
11. Contrasting colors in Reno, NV
12. Tranquil escape in Austin, TX
13. Rustic comfort in Methuen, MA