Last updated on March 20th, 2020
Shiplap is no longer reserved solely for shed and barn exteriors, but instead has made its way indoors to accentuate horizontal and vertical lines of various rooms. From kitchens to living spaces, offices to staircases, and dining rooms to bedrooms, shiplap has added a rustic feel and country charm to Toll Brothers homes throughout our communities.
Scroll through the following designs to see how we mix materials, incorporate colors and select the ideal areas to maximize shiplap within our homes. And don’t hesitate to let us know your favorite use of shiplap in the comments below.
1. Shiplap Accent Wall in an Entertainment Room
2. Try Distressed Shiplap Walls with Wood Beam Accents in the Living Room
3. Linear lines in Allentown, PA
4. Include a Half-wall of Vertical Shiplap in the Living Room
5. Install Shiplap Ceilings in the Dining Room
6. Try Whitewashed Shiplap with Shelf Accents in a Den
7. Add White Shiplap Walls to the Bathroom
8. Install Rustic Farmhouse Style Shiplap in the Kitchen
9. Try a Shiplap Stairwell or Staircases Risers for a Simple Design
10. Add Shiplap to the Entire Staircase and Accent Wall
11. Add a Dark Painted Shiplap for a Cozy Feel
12. Combine Neutral Colors & Shiplap for a Tranquil Bedroom
13. Add a Rustic Element in a Dining Room With a Dark Shiplap Accent Wall
14. Incorporate a Farmhouse Element in Your Bathroom with Light Shiplap
Build Beautiful by Toll Brothers covers home decor, financing, architecture, technology in the home, and the lifestyle in and around our communities.