Bonita Lakes is located midway between Naples and Fort Myers and minutes from I-75, the community is convenient to Gulf beaches, Coconut Point Mall, Miromar Outlet, Gulf Coast Town Center, and entertainment at Germain Arena. Bonita Lakes' social center is the new Residents' Clubhouse, which features a state-of-the-art fitness center, two lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, two Har-Tru bocce ball courts, a resort-style swimming pool with a spa, a splash pad for kids, covered lanais, and a community room with a catering kitchen.
- Energy-efficient natural gas in every home
- Bonita Lakes offers an Estates and Executive collection homes
- Twelve home designs ranging from 2,217 sq. ft to over 4,300 sq. ft.
- Unique home designs offered only at Bonita Lakes
- Hundreds of available options at the Toll Brothers Southwest Regional Design Studio
Bonita Lakes consists of the following collections:
The Estates Collection at Bonita Lakes offers five flexible home designs ranging in size from 2,700 to 4,400 square feet all with 3 car garages.
Quick Delivery Homes Available
Bonita Springs, FL • Lee
School District: Lee County
Home Type: Single Family
Community Type: Active Life
Priced From: Mid-$400,000s
More info ContactDirections