For those seeking a contemporary lifestyle, welcome to Metro Crossing, an innovative approach to Toll Brothers’ luxury living in Silicon Valley. It’s all about modern convenience, creature comforts and high style for those with an idea-driven future in mind. A variety of spacious flats and condominiums provide a village resort-like environment, centered around parks, a clubhouse, pool and spa with a new elementary school nearby. The ideal Fremont location grants easy access to open space, recreation and the urban hubs. It is an environmentally friendly approach to new urbanism that will provide refuge and relaxation to a tech savvy generation. Metro Crossing blurs the line between urban and suburban and brings to light brilliant design, because Silicon Valley deserves nothing less.
- BART Warm Springs/South Fremont Station within walking distance offering convenience and accessibility to much of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Home designs will be a variety of flats and two-story condos ranging from 789 – 3,300 square feet with up to 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and 2-car garages.
- Swim, gym, dine or relax. While the interior Clubhouse amenities provide numerous options for exercise, entertainment or business, the resort-like outdoors will include a pool and spa with private cabanas.
- Public education will be available through Fremont Unified School District – including a brand new elementary school within walking distance to the community opening in 2018.
- Excellent access to east of interstate 880 and west of interstate 680. Great Mall, Mission Peak, Fremont Golf Course, Ohlone College, Pacific Common Shopping Center, Westfield Valley Fair, Westgate Center, and Santana Row are all just minutes away.